CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 20, 2016

New Release--Watch Me



Title: Watch Me 
By: Lexie Davis
Length: short story (19 pages)
Price: 0.99 (or free for Kindle Unlimited subscribers)
Buy link:https://amzn.com/B01HC4NTSG

Blurb:

After breaking up with her boyfriend, Sabrina travels to the Red Light District to live out her ultimate 
fantasy. There are plenty of people around. Plenty of eyes ready to watch her perform. And when she meets a stranger her desire increases.

This is her chance to shine.


Excerpt:


“Lovely sight, isn’t it?” a stranger said.
I smiled. The sight he referred to was a woman sucking a man’s cock before us like her life depended on it. I watched as her tongue teased, lapping at the tip before sliding down to flick his balls. She was naked from the waist up, wearing only a red thong. Her breasts were big, nipples large and brown, completely distended as her arousal spiked. I couldn’t help wondering if these people got off on being watched just like I did.
“I’d say he’s a lucky man,” I replied.
“You come here often?”
“Nah.” I lifted my gaze to finally look at him. I nearly fainted. Broad shoulders and muscular arms fitted the hard body that was of nothing but that of a man. His thick, dark hair was perfect for running my fingers through. His jaw was covered with light stubble. I tried to look away but his deep blue eyes held me immobile. He took my breath away.
“So you’re a virgin?”
I swallowed, suddenly needing something to wet my parched throat. I licked my lips and his gazed focused on the teasing circle my tongue made. “Not exactly, no.”

He smiled showing a row of perfect white teeth. “Then you won’t mind if I do this?”
His mouth covered mine in a hard kiss. My first instinct was to push him away but his lips coaxed mine apart and his tongue slipped between. I tasted him, a raw mixture of whisky and man. It teased my senses and spiked my desire up a few notches. I wanted to push him away but he felt so good against me. I couldn’t resist. I fisted my hand in his shirt and pulled him closer, kissing him back.
His arm wrapped around me to hold me tight while his hand lingered on my ass. He pulled his mouth from mine and stared into my eyes. “I have a room,” he stated simply.
Relief filled me. I wanted it. I nodded and he took my hand to lead me down the street. We wound our way through the crowd. People had stopped outside to view a couple going at it on a balcony. My sexy man paused a moment to view the show. I thought he’d be like the other men around hooting at the couple, begging for more. Instead he leaned closer to my ear and whispered, “She’s nothing compared to you.”


0 Comments:

Post a Comment