CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

New Release: Undeniable



Undeniable
By: Lexie Davis
Price: 0.99
Buy link: https://amzn.com/B01HDZVAXA


All she had to do was say yes…


Ashlyn Davenport knew getting involved with her employer’s brother would wreak havoc in her life. All the women in the office gossiped about Jake Taylor and his bad boy ways. He was hardly the kind of man a woman could easily forget, but she had no intention of being with him. 

However, when Jake attends his brother’s birthday party, Ashlyn learns first hand how truly undeniable Jake Taylor really is. With a tempting offer unlike any other, the motorcycle lover promised her a night she’d never forget. All she had to do was say yes.

Excerpt:

“You’ve been watching me nearly all night,”
 I said as we made tiny circles along the dance floor. “Don’t you know it’s rude to stare?”
He scoffed. “Do you really think I care what others think?”
“No, but I had to make the first move.”
He grinned then, sliding both hands to my rear and squeezing the fleshy cheeks, before pulling me up against him. “Tonight’s not the first night I’ve noticed you, Cupcake. I’ve just respected the fact you didn’t seem to want a poor bastard like me.”
I sucked in a breath at the enormous erection pressing into my body. His heat burned my flesh and the only thing stopping me from hiking up my dress was my co-workers standing around, undoubtedly gawking at us. God, he was big, and I couldn’t wait to feel him inside me. 
“That’s not true,” I said, somehow finding my voice. I looked up at his chin and licked my lips. “I wanted you the first time I met you.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment